Search This Blog

Sunday 26 February 2012

Message from Devonian Book Reviewer: ONE YEAR!!!!!

 
Hello Readers

WOW

It's been a year since I first started writing this blog, A whole year,
hard to believe I kept at it that long     :-) 

And in that time, you my readers have grown and grown, from 30 odd views a month at the beginning to almost 1000 last month. Thank You all!!!

I hope to continue this blog and see it grow even more. Please feel free to read my posts and comment on them, it's always nice to get feedback

Thanks again, I hope you continue to use this blog to get great reviews on books and spread the word,
This months target is 1000 views and with 3 days to go your less than a 100 away!

Thank you once more readers,

The Devonian Book Reviewer


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment but don't post spam :) Thanks