Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

Message from Devonian Book Reviewer: hello and nice surprise,

Hello Readers,

You have probably noticed that I haven't posted for ages! 
and i'm very sorry about that other commitments, work and numerous other things have kept me away.

But I was very pleasently surprised to log in and find over 300 of you a month have been viewing this blog despite the lack of new material. 


My thanks to you all.

I will do my best to post reviews when I can but it won't be as nicely organised and structured posting times and dates as my previous ones have been.


Anyway Thanks to you all and please continue to read the great reviews i'm writing  to give you a good idea of books to buy!

Thanks again,

The Devonian Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment but don't post spam :) Thanks