Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Message from Devonian Reviewer: Thanks and continue to read

Hello Readers

Thanks to all who read this blog. Month before last I had my most views in a month since this blog has been running. Last  month was only 12 views off beating it. Please continue to use ,read and enjoy my reviews and lets see how many viewers we get this month.

Thanks for reading my reviews and I hope you are finding them helpful,informative and will continue to look at this site.

I will of course be aiming to bring you more reviews on the books I've read and remember you can sign up for email updates whenever a new review is released . below the share it icon on the right hand sign of the homepage.

Hope you find my opinions and story outlines useful,
The Devonian Book Reviewer


Reminder:
To readers from the UK,USA and Germany
At the bottom of each page there is links to buy the books mentioned in each review at great value from the amazon site in each country.



And any suggestions on how to improve would be more than welcome in the comment section below this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment but don't post spam :) Thanks